After reading this book, I realized that I want to study the life of Abraham Lincoln in depth. What a humble, meek, strong man. Whether he truly read the Book of Mormon or not (and I believe he probably did), he was an inspired, God fearing man who our nation as a whole is indebted to. I am grateful for men like Timothy Ballard who are willing to put themselves in harms way to protect children.
After reading this book, I realized that I want to study the life of Abraham Lincoln in depth. What a humble, meek, strong man. Whether he truly read the Book of Mormon or not (and I believe he probably did), he was an inspired, God fearing man who our nation as a whole is indebted to. I am grateful for men like Timothy Ballard who are willing to put themselves in harms way to protect children.
ReplyDelete